Personal Agility is a new Agile framework to help you organize your time, tasks, life and projects. The goal is to do more that matters. In your life, you get to decide what matters, but at work stakeholders usually decide. Often they don’t know or can’t agree on priorities.
The first part of this workshop teaches you how to figure out what matters and how to focus your energies on what matters. The second half teaches you to coach others, like your manager or stakeholders, so you can ensure that what you do is aligned with real stakeholder needs.
Morning: Do more that matters
Afternoon: Manage your manager to create alignment
In this interactive workshop you will learn to apply:
● the Six Powerful Questions of Personal Agility
● “Celebrate and Choose” to get control of your to-do list
● the Forces Map and Breadcrumb Trail to understand what really matters
● Powerful questions and other coaching techniques with you staff, manager or stakeholders
● the Stakeholder Interview and Canvas to build trust and understanding with and among your stakeholders
After this workshop, you will be able to
● Manage your week for maximum impact, both at work and at home.
● Distinguish between urgent and important tasks, and make the necessary time available for both
● Say No to things that don’t matter
● Coach others, like your manager, to do more that matter
● Help your organization agree on what really matters
● Build confidence in yourself and your ability to do the right thing.
Speaker: Peter Stevens