Stress-free Continuous Delivery Using Sensible Information Radiators
When teams deliver increments of working software using a continuous delivery pipeline, it becomes important to close the feedback loop by letting the team members know as soon as possible when something fails. This talk will take you through the mechanism of human response and how taking some extra care in designing information radiators will optimize the response time of human beings to anything wrong happening in the delivery pipeline.
Your Key Takeaway:
• Differences between Information Radiator and it's evil-twin Information Refrigerator
• A systematic view of human cognition
• Different types of IRs for Continuous Delivery
• How to design IRs to reduce stress and response times?
• About the Presenter: Vivek Ganesan is an Agile Change Agent at Gainsight, Hyderabad. His day-in, day-out job is to be a servant leader for awesome product teams at Gainsight. He has seven years of experience in the software industry. He has spoken at multiple conferences within India and abroad. He has also volunteered to the Program Committee of Agile India 2016 Conference.
Date and Time: 22 March 2017, 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM IST
Click here to REGISTER FREE!
Note: Agile Technical Group is a Scrum Alliance User Group and you may claim one SEU per contact hour.