Welcome to "Universal Agile & Scrum Community of Practice"
Our group objective is to collaborate, discuss, share knowledge and solve the real-time Agile & Scrum implementation problems TOGETHER. We all improve the agile and Scrum way of working and promote best practices and practical scenarios in this group and grow together. We truly want to improve the ability to improve through these collaborative discussions
We will use this group for the following:
- Conduct face-to-face meetups (whenever possible)
- Organize Webinars
- Knowledge sharing by posting queries in this group
- Discuss potential problems and find solutions
- Career opportunities
- Learning from our and others experiences
- Promoting Agile & Scrum conferences or seminars
- Help interested people for certifications process
- Help certified people to maintain PDUs/SEUs
We have all our group discussions on our Linked In page.
Click here to access our group's Linked in page
2/27/2019Scrum Masters - Are We Getting It?
3/5/2019Scrum User Group Karlsruhe: Design Sprints
Contact us Support@ScrumAlliance.org