Welcome to your online member community. Settle in and make yourself comfortable. Here, you can explore our group pages. Get to know one another. Contribute to the conversation. Share your expertise. Learn from others… and feel free to stay awhile.
Having a problem in your Scrum project? Want to learn how you can advance your career with Scrum certification? Find the answers in a Scrum User Group.
Scrum Alliance is excited to launch all new Chapters that offer Regional support across the globe. Stay tuned as we add additional Chapter locations through out 2017.
Join in the conversation with your fellow ScrumMasters, Product Owners, or Developers! Read blogs, participate in the forum, and upload your own discussions!
Coaching Retreats provide any current or aspiring Agile coaches the opportunity to engage purposefully with their peers, dive deeply into their practices, enhance their skills, and broaden their perspectives to better serve their client organizations.
Coaching is available in a variety of flavors for a diverse set of purposes. Are you looking for Scrum coaching? Scrum coaching is for individuals, teams and organizations, and can be in-person or online.
- Specific current challenge
- Help, tips, and options for improving your situation
- Feedback on your ideas
A personal coach will facilitate your growth:
- Help you increase your awareness of your impact
- Help clarify your path, goals, and next steps
- Hold you accountable to what you want to achieve
- Coaching could be a short intervention or, more likely, a mid-to long-term relationship