Having a problem in your Scrum project? Want to learn how you can advance your career with a Scrum certification? Find the answers in a Scrum User Group.
User Groups have moved to the new Community site. Have you claimed your membership? If so, search User Groups now and join a group in your area.
If you have not claimed your membership, then you first need to do so on the certification site by following these steps:
1. Login with your email and password here: http://www.scrumalliance.org/login
2. On the top right hover over “Settings” and click “Certification Dashboard”
3. Once you are on this page, there is a big blue button that says “Claim Membership”, click that
4. Complete the form on this page, please note that you need your password to claim.
5. You will be redirected to the new community and membership site. This is not single sign-on, you login with your email address and current Scrum Alliance password.
If you change your password on the membership site, it will not change on the Certification site and will then be different.
Your Username is your email address, not your username on the Scrum Alliance Certification site.
The Scrum Alliance Certification site is: https://www.scrumalliance.org/
The Scrum Alliance Membership Community site is: http://membership.scrumalliance.org/
Not seeing your user group? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll help in transitioning your user group over to the new Community.